* When initiating the purchase process you are accepting to comply with all the terms and conditions of Embaixada do Porto.
* The purchase will only be considered complete and the product will only be sent to you when payment is confirmed and validated.
* All products and data on this website may be changed at any time without notice.
* All the images and info displayed on product pages are as detailed and accurate as possible. However, the user assumes all risks resulting from the use of the information to which he has access in this site, being the sole and exclusive responsible for all the decisions taken on the basis thereof.
* When you place your order you will automatically accept the conditions of sale.
* All information provided by the buyer is for internal use only. Embaixada do Porto does not give or sell any type of confidential or personal data to third parties.
At the moment, four payment methods are available: Paypal, Multibanco, Payshop and Bank Transfer.
When in stock and after payment, your order will be shipped within one business day. Delivery will take up to 48 hours for Continental Portugal, 3 to 5 business days for Madeira and Azores Islands, and 5 to 15 business days for the rest of the world.
A tracking number will be provided to you. A courier of CTT (Portugal) or Delnext (world) will deliver the parcel at the address indicated at the time of purchase.
Shipping costs will be calculated according to weight, dimensions and conditions of the parcel.
Payment must be made via PayPal, Multibanco, Payshop or bank transfer. The former three methods require proof of payment in order for your parcel to be shipped.
Embaixada do Porto is not responsible for nonexistent or wrong addresses (safe if it's our mistake). Likewise, it is not responsible for damages in products if these were not caused by the expedition team of Embaixada do Porto, nor by the carrier contracted, reserving the right of non-return of the amount charged.
Returns will only be made in the following cases:
a) The product is damaged and has been the responsibility of the carrier and / or Embaixada do Porto.
b) The product does not correspond to the product ordered.
c) The product does not correspond to the indicated characteristics.
In the event of failure/malfunction while under warranty period, the product will be repaired or replaced by another.
In the event that the intention to return is not due to the aforementioned reasons, it will not be carried through. There will be an exchange of equal or lesser value, either via voucher or another product available at the Embaixada do Porto, whenever the product is in the original box, with all original accessories, and without damage.
In this case the customer must be responsible for the product and its delivery or shipment, being the costs with this delivery or delivery at your expense.
It is also mandatory to provide us with the original invoice as well as the warranty issued by Embaixada do Porto in any of the cases mentioned above.
For any further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org